Montag, 17. August 2009

Oberpollinger Departmenstore, Munich

I have always been thinking that in Germany there are no good department stores, but my trip to Munich yesterday could eliminate this stereotype... at least a little.
Admireing Galeries Lafayettes, Le Bon Marché, Harrods or Bloomingdales I become so jealous that we can't have such an amazing store in Germany.
But I think there is a change going on in Germany with the "Karstadt Premium Group" one of the stores beloning to this affiliation in called "Oberpollinger" in Munich. In the entrance area some famous luxury labels offer accessoires in little shops, including Dior, Tod's, Fendi, Gucci, Miu Miu, Prada, Bottega Veneta, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Mont Blanc, Salvatore Ferragamo. Conntected to this you will find an amazing huge beuaty department including Bobbi Brown, Kanebo, Estée Lauder, La mer and many more.
On the fashion levels are just the normal things sold, but also what made me really surprise they offer Céline, Hervé Léger, Alberta Ferretti, Escada, Max Azira and Valentino. The variety of the pieces sold from these labels isn't huge but at least it is something.
So all in all, Germany definitely hasn't reached yet the level of Paris or London, but I was really astonished and think it is a good beginning. In addtion I have found a fantasitc pair of Ferragamos!!!!!!! I like them so much!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen