Mittwoch, 5. August 2009

autumn/winter collections: Balenciaga

After the autumn/winter looks were presented in March during Paris Fashion Week,
I am sooooo happy that these collections will be available in boutiques from now on!!
As I saw what Nicolas Ghesquière has designed for Balenciaga in March, I
became totally a fan of Balenciaga. It was among all the other designers really
one of my favourite.
There is some color in the collection, but very soft, so the looks became quite light
and seem to symolize a little hope against the financial crisis what is especially very
important in the cold and dire season. Additonally the new type of skirt made of wrapped
silk, so there originate folds makes it even more soft.


This is my favourite look. Thank you so much Nicolas Ghesquière!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen